- 2 egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Half cup (125ml) olive oil
- Half cup (125ml) light olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
Note: Works best with a blender
Blend or process the yolk, mustard and salt in a metal bowl, place a wet cloth under the bowl to stop if moving around then combine thoroughly.
Wait for a minute. Then gently, gradually mix in the oils in a thin steady stream until mixture thickens. Adjust seasoning to taste. Perfect with cold seafood or poultry.
Grab your ingredients at the next Newcastle City Farmers Market
- The Happy Hen
- Wollombi Olives or Pukura Estate Olive Oil
- Cosgrove Produce for Lemons